COMMERCIAL / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
RAVENOL UK Ltd. is the sole importer and distributor of RAVENOL high performance lubricants and car care products for the UK and Ireland. The RAVENOL brand is one of the fastest growing privately owned lubricants brands in Europe and is now active in more than 90 countries world-wide. In Motorsport across the globe RAVENOL is there, working closely with manufacturers, race engineers and drivers to develop some of the most advanced lubricants available today. With technical partnerships in almost every conceivable motorpsort discipline, RAVENOL is now the No 1 choice for Motorsport in Europe.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Commercial Manager to oversee our extensive motorsport sponsorship portfolio, attend events, organise trade shows etc., and to use the foundations we have put into place in motorsport to develop a strategy to promote sales in other markets. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new market opportunities,
- Determining the optimal pricing to balance profit with customer/client satisfaction
- Developing marketing strategies
- Directing marketing operations
- Identifying promotional event opportunities in core areas
- Elevating the RAVENOL brand amongst new customer groups
- Approving contracts
- Building budgets
- Writing business proposals
- Writing Press Releases
- Writing Social Media content
- Improving the web site SEO
- Utilising all forms of Social Media to increase brand awareness
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Exemplary project management
- Ability to work alone and deliver effectively under pressure
- Strong negotiating skills
- Market research abilities
- Extensive marketing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An ability to eloquently convey complex ideas
- A good instinct for business
- A pleasant demeanour and appearance
- A great sense of humour
This will be a demanding, challenging, and fast-paced but also tremendously satisfying position, in which personal success translates directly into the success of the company. You will have an invaluable opportunity to expand your practical skills and to challenge yourself with tasks and responsibilities you may have never tackled before, and you will be facing a wide range of challenges.
Although we are situated near the Welsh / English Border the position can be home based as we would prefer you to be either attending events, seeing customers or promoting the brand on social media than wasting time and energy commuting to the office. The successful applicant will most have probably, but not absolutely necessarily, recently obtained a degree in business management, have extensive knowledge of, and experience in, the use of all forms of social media and be in possession of a full UK or European driving licence. A first class in-depth knowledge and understanding of the English language is essential, both written and spoken.
We offer an excellent basic salary and results related bonuses, travel costs and use of a company vehicle.
Please send your CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org