RAVENOL USVO® VSW 0W-30 Engine Oil is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with unique USVO and CleanSynto technologies. It has full OEM approval from Volkswagen, and is recommended for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. It minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption. With its new formulation, it provides a long-lasting, protective layer of lubrication which protects your engine from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking, even at very high operating temperatures or extreme driving conditions, such as such as stop-and-go traffic high-speed highway driving. The excellent cold start behaviour ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
RAVENOL USVO VSW 0W-30 Engine Oil lengthens the service life of the diesel particulate filter by reducing the concentration of ash-forming particles in the exhaust gas. It also reduces the levels of exhaust gases which are harmful to the environment, and by significantly reducing fuel consumption, it further helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions. Extended oil change intervals are possible according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL USVO VSW 0W-30 Engine Oil can be used in all Volkswagen vehicles (with the exception of R5 and V10 TDI pump-nozzle injector engines with and without DPF (e.g. in the Phaeton and the Touareg) and with and without LongLife Service).
- BMW Longlife-04
- MB 229.31
- MB 229.51
- MB 229.52
- Volkswagen VW 504 00
- Volkswagen VW 507 00
RAVENOL USVO VSW 0W-30 Engine Oil offers:
- Particularly low-friction characteristics and an outstanding range of benefits thanks to special additives.
- Outstanding engine protection even after a cold start and in tougher conditions.
- Guarantees rapid engine lubrication even at low temperatures of under -30°C and a sufficiently thick film of lubrication even at oil temperatures of 150°C during high-speed journeys.
- Guarantees the best possible protection against wear and tear and the highest level of engine cleanliness while also consuming less fuel (fuel economy characteristic).
- The hydraulic tappets are guaranteed to function at all temperatures due to adequate oil pressure.
- Does not have an impact on sealants.
- Safeguards the engine against sludge formation, coking, lacquering and corrosion even in unfavourable operating conditions.
Ravenol has made it their mission to master the technological challenges of the future of lubricants and have therefore developed the ultimate in automotive lubrication technology......USVO®
What is USVO® technology?
Lubricant requirements for modern vehicles are becoming increasingly demanding, with unwanted changes in viscosity quickly causing serious problems. To counter this, Ravenol has developed the USVO® lubricant technology to provide a very high viscosity stability at both high and low temperatures. To achieve this only the highest quality fully synthetic base oils and additives are used. USVO® stands for Ultra Strong Viscosity Oil.
THANKS TO THE IDEAL COMBINATION OF COMPONENTS, RAVENOL HAS CREATED FORMULATIONS WITH THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• EXCELLENT HIGH TEMPERATURE VISCOSITY (HTHS AT 150 °C)Barely any viscosity loss during operation, which means that the lubricant film is permanently maintained during operation.
• EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AT LOW TEMPERATURES (CCS AT -30 °C)The lubricant is always flows freely so that direct engine lubrication is guaranteed even for cold starts.
• VERY GOOD OXIDATION STABILITYOxidation stable lubricants have increased resistance against reacting with oxygen and temperatures. This increases the lubricant service life, which permanently prevents deposits (sludge) and maintains the lubrication properties.
• VERY LOW LOSSES DUE TO EVAPORATIONOnly a few components of the oil evaporate at the high operating temperatures. As a result, the engine oil level drops only slightly and the environment is not additionally polluted by the gases.
• HIGH VISCOSITY INDEXA high viscosity index illustrates a reduced temperature-dependent viscosity change compared to a low viscosity index.
• VERY LOW POUR POINTThe pour point is the lowest temperature above which an oil is liquid. As a result, lubrication is guaranteed, even at the lowest temperatures. Even if we never get temperatures this low in the UK, the lower the pour point, the better the quality of the lubricant.
Properties of the RAVENOL-USVO® qualities
Thanks to their technical properties, RAVENOL USVO® lubricants optimise engine performance and noticeably reduce fuel consumption at the same time. This benefits the environment, as lower fuel consumption leads to reduced CO2 emissions.
CCS = Low temperature viscosity
PP = Temperature of loss of fluidity
MRV = Low temperature viscosity when pumping through
SSI = Mechanical shear strength
Further detailed information over RAVENOL USVO® Technology can be found HERE.
Payment can be made either by PayPal or by Credit / Debit Card using the secure PayPal checkout. We take VISA, Mastercard and Maestro. Unlike some Online Shops we do not charge extra for Credit Card payments.
Pay in 3
Make one payment today, then pay the rest in two interest-free monthly payments. Available on purchases from £30 to £2,000. Apply easily through PayPal using the link in the Shopping Basket and get an instant decision.
ATTENTION TRADE CUSTOMERS: In addition to the above payment methods, and subject to credit references, we may be able to offer you a 30 day account. You can apply for a Trade Account HERE - once approved you will receive your own personal access code which allows you to see your net purchase prices and choose payment against invoice. You can of course also order by phone or by mail if you prefer.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £90.00 (Mainland UK ONLY)
Note that as a result of restrictions in force regarding the coronavirus and resulting staff shortages we can no longer guarantee a next day delivery service. Our shipping days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and orders received before 11.00am on those days will normally be sent straight out. Orders received after 11.00am and on Tuesdays and Thursdays will leave the next shipping day. Due to the increased documentation created by BREXIT we are currently unable to ship out orders to Mainland Europe or the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery Charges to Mainland UK ex. Highlands:
For deliveries within Mainland UK we have an Express delivery (1-2 working days on orders received before 9.00am) for £6.75 for orders under £90.00 in product value (including packaging and VAT), based on a single delivery address per order. ORDERS OVER £90.00 IN PRODUCT VALUE WILL BE DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE! This offer applies only to deliveries to Mainland UK and is not valid for deliveries to Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland. You will receive an e-mail with tracking details once the order has ben shipped.
Mainland UK Express delivery does not include the Highlands and Islands of Scotland (as defined by DHL), Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly - in case of uncertainty please just type your postcode into the box provided in the Shopping Basket.
Economy delivery via Royal Mail:
Due to insufficient staffing and resultant long delays at our local post office we no longer find it economical to offer this service and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Highlands of Scotland:
We offer an Express 2-3 working day service to most areas for orders received before 10 a.m. Monday - Friday. Please choose the option "Scottish Highlands - DHL" or "Northern Ireland" in the Shopping Basket and the carriage charge based on the size of your order will be shown.
Isle of Man, Scottish Islands
We offer an Express 2-3 working day service to most areas for orders received before 10 a.m. Monday - Friday. Please choose the option "Isle of Man - DHL" in the Shopping Basket and the carriage charge based on the size of your order will be shown.
Isles of Scilly, Isle of White:
We offer an Express 2-3 working day service for most areas on orders. Please select "Isles of Scilly" or "Isle of White" in the Shopping Basket and the carriage charge and the carriage charge based on the size of your order will be shown.
Brexit is making life almost impossible and now DHL Parcels are insisting we register for extra customs clearance documentation which we are just not geared up for. Unfortunately this means we currently cannot supply our friends in Northern Ireland.
We are now able to ship directly to Guernsey and Jersey via DHL. Please select "Guernsey" or "Jersey" in the Shopping Basket and the carriage charge based on the size of your order will be shown. Note that once you select your choice of country in the basket the items will be zero rated for VAT purposes.
Please include your mobile phone number when checking out so that you automatically receive an SMS from DHL Parcels UK confirming that the goods have been collected from our warehouse and informing you of the expected delivery date and one-hour slot. All deliveries sent with DHL Parcels are supplied on a signature required service. If you have asked for the parcel to left in a safe place, we will convey this instruction to the courier but cannot guarantee this will be done as the service is a POD service and items left without signature are at the discretion of the driver. Please note that DHL Parcels may use sub-contract transport companies - we cannot therefor guarantee that specific instructions, especially requests for the driver to call beforehand, will be carried out. Please bear in mind that these drivers often have a hundred or more deliveries to make in one day!
If the customer requests delivery to be left in a 'safe place' we cannot be held responsible for loss.
Carriage / Packing charges are subsidised and do not even cover our own net costs - we do not make a profit on carriage! If you have any queries regarding our carriage charges or delivery to an address, please contact us. Please be aware weights shown on products are approximate and shown only as a guide to the total weight of your order.